What kinds of records will give me information about my family?
What do you have in that box of “old family papers”?
At sometime, someone in the family will ask, “who are we?” “where are we from?” “what were our ancestors like?” “who are the people in those old photos stored away in a shoebox that grandma cherished?” “how can I trace my family history?”
Amateur genealogy has become an important hobby today. Get involved! Think about it…
What will you tell your children?
Perhaps, it’s time you created your family tree!
- Learn from our expert guest speakers.
- Share tips with our members and get advice from our mavens.
- Access one of the nearly 300 assets in our library.
- Share the joys, vicissitudes and thrills of “finding” your links to the past.
- Receive a USB drive, containing valuable tips and documents